Thursday 1 November 2007

Time???

My lecturer made this statement in class today:-
"Time flies".
My classmate,Preeyah retaliated;saying,
"No,sir.Time crawls."
Which is true??
I'll admit that whenever things are not the way I like it,I'd wish for time to hurry by. But when I'm enjoying myself, I'd wish that the moment would last forever.

Today is the first day of November.
This
is going to sound corny but I'll still say it: It seems only yesterday I finished sitting for SPM. Now I'm no longer a school student,finishing my first year in college and about to sit for advanced papers in my course.
In this case,Time does really seems to have flown past with the wings of an eagle.

And yet,with my exams approaching,time feels like going excruciatingly slow. I catch myself looking and the clock and thinking,"Just 10 more minutes and I can go to bed...and this day will be OVER!!!" I have a lot to learn about appreciating time.

Procrastination is one of my worst habits. The best proof is my pile of untouched revision
books. I paid a bundle to have them photocopied and yet,I have put off opening them for so long;I don't have sufficient time to make full use of them. Old habits die hard. I'm killing mine as best as I can...This is going to be a LONG,HARD journey.

How I wish time can be held in my hands.
But it's never going to come true....otherwise,the world would be perfect;and everyone knows that it is FAR from that...

Just sharing a saying I like very much..

Life is not measured by the number of times you breathe;but the moments that take your breath away.

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails