Monday 26 May 2008

MIA report..

My parents decided to go down to visit my relatives in KL and Klang for the weekend.
Got back from my granny's place in Klang last night at about 11:30 p.m.
The rain was slashing against the windscreen almost throughout the whole journey...I was bored...and cold.I left my white hoodie at my Uncle's place..what a sad affair.Patches' pose in this photo sort of summons up how I'm feeling right now....


OK..before you assume I had a rotten time...I didn't.It was great to see my granny and my extended maternal family after nearly 3 months. Though my cousin sis,Yoong, was co-incidentally away on a school trip the same time I went to visit..*sigh* I went shopping with my family in the Bukit Tinggi JJ.Trust me..its a WORLD's difference from here.There was a huge sale going on. Pity we only had 3 hours to walk since we were only killing time before dinner..made the most of it though.I got the pair of new sandals I've been hunting for and Dad was in a good mood and prompted me to choose new sneakers.Happiness indeed.

----------------------------

I did promise I would come in once in a while to fill in the Missing-In-Action gaps. Really sorry for not updating. I really did not have the time to update. I'm currently in the 'spill' mode where I tend to go,"Blablablablablablablablablabla......" and blurt out all the recent going-ons like a fast-forward tape.So brace yourselves...(just kidding).I'll just fill in according to the pictures I managed to snap throughout the weeks.

Filler #1
Mummy brought me to my favourite Thai tom yam restaurant recently because she was also craving for some tongue-burning.The restaurant used to be located in Ipoh Garden East.Called 'KK'.It has moved recently to a location I must check up again due to my lack of attention to directions while sitting in the passenger seat (not me driving you see..)

I LOVE TOM YAM!!! Here's some 'before' and 'after' photos.Yummy experience...


------------------------------------

Filler #2
Wesak Day was a public holiday.My parents made a day trip to Cameron Highlands. My bro preferred to stay at home to enjoy the comforts of the PS and PC while the 'cool and fresh air up there' did not appeal to me. Mummy came home with a whole army of new residents for her garden (plants in pots) and plenty of fresh vegetables...including my favourite cherry tomatoes!!!
I used to only admire the cuteness of these mini tomatoes but detested the taste. But slowly learned to appreciate them.Because I found out they are totally DIVINE when you make salads with them!!!So salad on the menu for dinner that night....
YUMMY...

-----------------------------------

Filler #3
I swear that the exam stress is eating into us and we let it out in little mad bursts.Take for example what a simple pair of 'bergaya' shades can spark:-

We all need some fun during this dreary 'impending exams' time....
But I think the shades looked better on Mei Theng here:-


And itchy-fingers me produced this:-

I know,I know...there's no likeness...
*ehem*
My portrait drawing sucks.
Just wanted to show how Mei Theng can pull off different looks and look so sweet.

----------------------------------

Less than a week before Judgement Day (kidding)...
I FEEL tension but I'm not doing much about it...
Lack of concentration...
The weather is lousy...
I'm so good at finding excuses for myself...
Darn...





1 squeaked:

Anonymous said...

joyceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was laughing at abel's pics when i scrolled down to discover my pics are there as well!
hahhaa, ur sketch does resemble me a lil but thAT's a thinner version of me! haha. joyce ar, i looked like a miserable nerd there~

Related Posts with Thumbnails