Saturday, 19 July 2008

Awakened from my slumber...


Dearest people...
I'm back from my impromptu deserting of my blog...
Was hit with the 'tired-and-don't-give-a-damn' bug (in short...lazy...*ehem*).

On a serious note...I guess I've been too busy adjusting myself to the changes happening around me that I lost my blogging flow; it suddenly seemed so hard to put my doings into words with many things floating around my mind (I hope I'm making sense...). I'm quite a stickler when it comes to my blog posts (come on...who wants to read blog posts which do not make sense???) and gave up on a few lame attempts to type because I did not want to subject you guys to eye-torture.

Anyway,let me give a quick update on what's been happening around me that need my getting use to. Firstly,things have been pretty tense after what happened to my grandma (re:previous post). Thanks to those of you who have been following up with questions about my grandma. Please keep continue to keep her in prayer as she is still in the recovery process.

Secondly,Sze Haw left to KL to continue her studies in KL. She's been gone two weeks already and I freaking miss her. (Hear that Sze Haw??? "I MISS YOU!!!!!!!") I hate goodbye-s of these sort (I bawled my eyes out last year when everyone left). Perhaps some people might scoff and say I'm over-emotional but if you actually LIKE saying 'goodbye' to someone who's been so close to you..go marry your mirror.That's the only thing which actually has a place in your heart.

Thirdly,I'm finding it quite hard to adjust to my new semester classes after a killer exam in the June '08 sitting and the looming results day (which is going to be bad news for me,I'm pretty sure). If my brain had gears,they desperately need oiling. Everything I previously learn in CAT has leaked out of my head. I can't even recall the basics (some accountant I'm gonna be,huh..) and keeping up with new subjects are proving harder than last semester. Darn.

Complaining finished. Lets move on to cheerier things.
I met up with Charis yesterday. I have not seen this girl for AGES (since she left to Moscow to pursue Med studies) and even though she has been back for more than a month,earlier plans of meeting up had to be put off due to various reasons;at one point,i got scared that I would miss meeting up with her. But THANK GOD,I finally got to see her.

Unlike typical outings,we did not 'meet at the mall'. Our 'reunion' was at the entrance to the DBI public swimming pool.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSince Charis had some transport problems and it was more convenient for her to come to my place in the morning,I thought,"Why not make use of the early hour and do something healthy??" and I decided to drag her along on my weekly swim. It was a very funny swim. I had made Christina and Preyah promise to come (but Preyah bailed out last minute and spent the time just sitting and watching. X( ) and I think the three of us made the most noise in the swimming pool.
Christina and i tried to persuade Charis to go to the deep end;but we failed'despite our promises that she won't sink and we would save her if she 'drowned'...Charis did not trust us both enough (wise decision on her part???I don't think so).Charis went back with me to my house to shower and get ready to go JJ and we were both exclaiming over our sunburns.My sunblock kept mine to a minimum but Charis swore that she was totally burnt. *haha!!!* We met up with Yin Yep at JJ (We were late..OOPSS!!!!!) and had lunch at Secret Recipe (their RM10 offer is totally worth it..I was so full.Image Hosted by
Christina joined us after her movie and we walked around JJ (I was SO TEMPTED by this G2000 hoodie!!!!!!!Self-control!!!!Self-control!!!!Spending limit reached!!!!) and suddenly I had this mad idea to go to Ipoh Parade and Yin Yep actually went along with it and drove us three girls there (kudos to him..he survived as the only guy..*thanks Yin Yep* XD) We wandered into random shops and finally stopped at Easy House to appease my thirst (I was in hyper mode and randomly announced things I wanted and they all just went along with sweet huh??*haha*) Charis and I ordered the two most interestingly named drinks on the menu.Look:-
'Angel in Purple' (mine) and 'Dreams Come True' (Charis's)

They are actually just soda water with a bit of cordial (mine was grape and Charis's was orange). We had a good laugh over the drinks name and whether Charis's sip of 'Dreams Come True' really made her dreams come true. (Pretty ironic huh). After drinks,Yin Yep dropped us back at JJ (he had to prepare for work) and we lingered for my Cheesy Wedges and left after that. Christina was like so sleepy and i think she was so glad when I dropped her off at home *haha*. Charis followed me home to wait for her dad there and we had a really nice,long chat catching up. We did not do much but it was such a FUN day.


I'm not turning this into my blog custom..
but since I've been MIA,I'll just so random pictures to fill up the missing chunks.

I saw this rainbow while waiting to pick up my brother from tuition..
First time I ever saw such a clear rainbow and captured it on my mobile.

I went for another of my 'once-in-a-blue-moon' haircuts.Only,this time I just asked the guy to 'tidy-up' my hair.

*screams of terror*

* =.=" *

Liane came back for the previous weekend and she bought a new baby to her family:-

(the name she gave me..I don't know if he's still Maxie)

Isn't he ADORABLE??????
Exactly like my toy doggie...
I know you're going, "awwwwWWWW!!!!"

And I Shobana shared a picture of her fatty hammies!!!!!!

All these pictures of cute animals make me totally MISS my hamsters!!!!!!!

Well people,this has been a long post...
I promise to be more consistent from now on.
Update soon..


0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails