Monday 25 May 2009

Raindrops on my roof

Blessed rain has finally fallen.
About time...the heat has been unbearable.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went for Shalani's (belated) birthday celebration earlier. Once again Yin Yep was my driver because my Saga is still serving as the poor Kia's stand-in for my dad. I miss my car!!!!!!!

Lunch was at Aberdeen Cafe with Sunway Ipoh friends;the hilarious bunch. Man,I've missed them all. I wish I had my camera with me because the Fish 'n Chips I had was totally awesome!!! It came in a set with mushroom soup,iced lemon tea and watermelon dessert...all to be had for a mere RM11.80. Which makes such a nice change from the prices in PJ. *haha*

We finished off the lunch with a birthday cake for the birthday girl.The cake was made by Nancy Chong. For those outside of Ipoh, Nancy Chong is known for her icing on her cakes here. Her cakes are a favourite for birthdays and special occasions because her home-made icing is scrumptious. I normally don't take the icing on the cake because the ones in shops are those weird,light type which is liberally coloured and all oily,but Nancy Chong's icing is creamy and not too sweet,taken with the cake. Oh my goodness,why am I waxing lyrical over icing here...I MUST get her number and promote her to you guys. :)

Exam is next week and I can't WAIT for it to be over!!!!
Meanwhile I will just have to trudge on with my revision.

Chant the mantra with me all my sisters and brothers in ACCA:

study,study,study,study,STUDY,STUDY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails