Friday 29 May 2009

That which is gold might not glitter

Watch this:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PPlkOyaqaQ


Susan Boyle.
She's been making huge waves ever since her appearance in Britain's Got Talent.
You may have watched it and you may have not. But I was watching this with my dad on Youtube and I thought I'd just share it here.Couldn't embed it because YouTube had disabled the embedding. So press on the link above

One of the rare instances where I see Simon Cowell rendered speechless and smiling away at a singer and looking like he was genuinely impressed.

I'm rooting for her!!!
Even if she doesn't win,its a beginning of something great for her...and the world.

That just proves to us that appearances are deceiving.
So don't judge before you get to know a person. :)

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails