Tuesday 23 October 2007

I'm LEGAL

Haha...
You must be wondering why I put LEGAL as my title. Today is the day I turn 18...
Meaning I'm of legal age to drink( I like Martini ),watch rated movies (according to Nasiha) and smoke (I hate smokers so there isn't a chance in hell I'd smoke...)

Its been quite a quiet day...since there's no college today. So I spent my first day of being legal sleeping,going online and walking around my house. My mobile kept vibrating with messages from my dear friends...whom are out of Ipoh and can't celebrate with me...
This day stayed quiet until my dad came home from work with a pink cake box and a mischievous smile. Here's the cake he bought me..(cheese cake)

After dinner,my whole family gathered in the kitchen and sang, "Happy Birthday",I cut the cake and we munched happily...
Oooo....I got to eat the chocolate guitar which was part of the decoration on top of the cake...(childish ya?? but it was nice)

THANKS..
TO PAPA, MUMMY AND JOSHUA (i LOVE YOU)
TO ALL WHO SENT ME SWEET WISHES (even Charis who is in Russia)
TO ALL OF YOU WHO REMEMBERED THIS DAY AND MADE IT SPECIAL....

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails