Wednesday 24 October 2007

Of sushi,Cake and FRIENDS


Yesterday was quiet...today was a frenzy!!!
I went to Sushi King for lunch with my classmates;
Bavanee,Stephanie,Mei Theng,Amy,Choong Lin,Kasthuri,Shobana and Yoke Wei.
The waitress eyes went huge when told that we wanted a table for 10.
And since I "pakat" with Stephanie to share the sushi we eat,we both got to eat quite a big variety of sushi. yum yum...(glutton me..)

And when we got back to college, they presented a cake to me...making it two cakes for my birthday this year...(WOW!) Look at the CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
*sorry Bavanee...I blew out the candles and sliced it before you got a proper picture..
THANKS,FOR GIVING ME A SUSHI EVENT TO REMEMBER AND FOR A SCRUMPTIOUS CAKE.

LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!

(old picture....I don't have a more recent one...sorry if anyone is missing...)

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails