Wednesday 22 April 2009

Motivation

Finals are looming near!!!!!

and I am finding it so hard to fulfill my obligation of s-t-u-d-y-i-n-g...Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yean Ting said I needed motivation to study...so I found the perfect motivation:-

Notice the size of the box.
Notice who is holding it.
Notice the red circle...it says GIANT


Yessssss....giant Chocky sticks.
Remember those Rocky or Pocky brand chocolate and strawberry biscuit sticks we love so much?? I have found it's BIG BAD COUSIN. Oh yea, 'big' because it is as big and long as the box..see here:-


Still not convinced???? Compare it with a pen:-and its 'bad' because it sinfully enjoyable to crunch into it. Calories galore.Haha!!!
I found these in Watsons and couldn't resist. Pity there were no chocolate flavoured ones.

Random post here. Having your nose to the grindstone is totally exhausting.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBy the way...
I'M GOING BACK TO IPOH ON SUNDAY!!!!
STEPHANIE,MEI THENG,ABEL,BAVANEE,
TALVIN,SATVIN,SAAAAASI,YIN YEP,

(and all you in Ipoh)
DO YOU HEAR ME??

1 squeaked:

Malat said...

OMG. I WANT MANNNN

Related Posts with Thumbnails