Tuesday 15 December 2009

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!FREEEDDDOOOOMMM!!!!

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have floated way up to Cloud 9, wrapped in a sense of JUBILEE, hopping around and scattering my study notes!!!!!!Hallelujah!!!Exams are OVER and I am FREE!!!F.R.E.E!!!!!!!



And Christmas is around the corner!!!!So tell me how to be not excited. I'm seriously running around like the little smiley up there.WEEEEE!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay...I'm going to stop here or else you all will be cramping you fingers by scrolling down a long long post consisting of a lot of WEEEEE!!!!!!-s
Excuse me while I go run another celebration round(s) in the privacy of my room....




Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails