Wednesday 23 December 2009

Plastic Bottles+Egg Trays = Eco Christmas Trees

Yup, that is what I saw in Jusco Bukit Tinggi.
Christmas Trees made out of plastic bottles and egg trays:-
Pretty eco-friendly yes??? Doesn't look as fancy as the ones on display in the other shopping malls but it works.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I have spent the last two days traipsing from one mall to another in the Klang Valley. Phew..watched my parents go on a spending spree. Haha!!! I'm lazy to type it all out so just a few pictures to wrap this up.

Psstt!!!SZEHAW..you recognise this?????Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And does anybody know what THIS is????Hehehehehe....Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yum yum yummy yum..

I just finished decorating out new Christmas tree with my Mummy. Haha!! We're both very proud of our skills. See....:-
What do you think???

Currently back in Ipoh and I can't believe time is passing so fast. It's going to be Christmas in two days and in exactly 10 days it'll be time for me to go back to Subang to start a new semester for ACCA. But this time my brother will be with me since he's signed up for MUFY in January...and Abel's coming to Subang too and Emily as well..I'm quite excited to see what Subang will hold for me next year.

But before that...CHRISTMAS FIRST!!!!
Waiting waiting... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails