Sunday 13 December 2009

Lady Gaga and Beyonce????

I have to say they don't make a good collaboration.

I got this song on repeat on my mp3 list. I listen to weird songs during exam periods. Haha.
Anyway..this is Telephone by Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce. Doesn't have an official MV yet I think..



Love the beginning and then was enjoying it until Beyonce started singing (Beyonce fans don't throw things at me!!!). But really..I don't think Lady Gaga and Beyonce make a good combo. Their styles are just not a good match. There is another Beyonce ft Lady Gaga song called Video Phone with an official MV. I watched it and it made my eyes hurt...and the song is. . . . a waste of instruments use.



Conclusion:
Lady Gaga and Beyonce...I love your songs. But your styles don't mix well.
Please stay away from each other in future.



2 more days to sweet freedom!!!!

1 squeaked:

jfook said...

Telephone is not a weird song...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails