Wednesday 12 December 2007

OVER!!!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!
After 5 GRUELLING papers...I finally have two weeks holiday before me.
Ya..CAT and ACCA students have very few holidays in the year. I'm starting to feel the effects of post-exam tiredness (had very little sleep struggling with last-minute revision you see..) God really gave me the strength to get through the exam. Prayer seriously helps...and so does a good pen..
All 5 papers I sat for were written papers and I think my finger bones are all crooked thanks to the constant writing..I could literally see the ink disappearing before my eyes.. Look at these pictures of my pen. The ink went from full to half after just two papers!!!

Nice new pen...

After T6..

T7...
haha...Its late...I better sleep...

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails