Friday 25 April 2008

OMG!!!SZE HAW IS 19!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO MY BELOVED COUSSIE
SZE HAW
a.k.a
CAR-MAN!!!!

YES, for those of you who're exclaiming,"What?!She's your cousin??I didn't know that." Sze Haw is my cousin.We've known each other since we were born (actually...its since I was born because she's older then me) and practically grew up together.Same kindergarten,primary school,secondary school and now,college. She's been a very big part of my life and I L-O-V-E her. All you people..be jealous now that you're not a Wong and you don't have a cousin like Sze Haw. *hohohoho*

I can't believe we're in the last of our '-teen' years. To mark this special day...I've decided to dig into my photo archive and bring you all back in with old photos. Nostalgic.


Funny-ing with sunnies on the way to Genting..

heavy-rimmed specs...we were bored...
Had a bit too much tea during a family dinner...

Lets go WAYYYYYYY BACK....

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ahhh...the good old days where I was as cute as her...
*hehehe*



This is my favourite picture of the both of us as kids.
---------------------------------------


Sze Haw...
May this year's celebration be the best you've ever had and with plenty more memorable best birthdays to come. Enjoy yourself. God bless you.
LOOOOVEEE you very very much.

1 squeaked:

Anonymous said...

i like the las pic!! damn cute!! hahahhaa!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails