Monday 29 June 2009

Shogun Japanese Buffet!!!

This is an overdue post.
But I MUST tell you about the buffet I went to the previous Friday with my family.
We planned a weekend in Klang because my parents were going to send my back to the hostel to get ready for the new sem. So my dad suggested we all go to Shogun in 1 Utama for lunch.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yay!!!!!It has been so long since we all ate a nice Japanese buffet,so we went there all geared up to attack the food. By the way, Shogun is also having promotion so it is very worth it to eat.

Pictures pictures pictures of nice FOOD!!!!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dad's favourite oysters....

Yummy...
They were so fresh and juicy....

Plates of Tako (baby octopus)

My bro's favourite:-
Mummy's favourite Unagi (eel)

and seaweed..

MY favourite:-Sashimi and tempura...
LOTS and LOTS of them!!!!!!
All smiles...we were in the Land of abundant favourite food...Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cheese baked oysters and scallops...
Shark fin soup and chilli crab...They were from the Thai and Western food corner but we didn't make many trips there...

You can totally see how pleased my brother looks:-
Because he can eat all he wants without having to leave some for anybody...!!!!

Dessert...There's something fascinating about dragon fruit to me.. *Hehe*
Chocolate chip peppermint ice-cream is the best!!!!
and...
Konyaku Jellies...............................................


Dad says, " I cannot eat anymore!!!White flag!!!!"

So we wash it down with a cup of tea....
(Bloated to the max)

Satisfaction...100%

Who wants to come with me next round????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails