Thursday 12 November 2009

Coffee and Miso Soup

That's about the two things that are keeping me going at the moment.

1. I need the caffeine
2. All I have to do is add hot water.

Have you ever experienced being so busy that boiling water is a chore???
I sound kind of exaggerating but seriously..for the past week, I have actually been keeping an eye on the clock every time I boil water using my roomie's electric kettle. It takes about 3 minutes for a full kettle. Okay...slap me.

Not that I have nothing better to do but I have been practically living in Lecture Theater 8, Sunway University College since Monday. And before that was Lecture Theater 7. Revision classes 8am till evening (subjected to when the lecturer decides to let us go). I really salute the lecturers..for a student like me, sitting down listening and writing and yet can feel so tired by around 3 or 4 p.m. The lecturers who talk and talk and only get the same breaks we have (about 5 or 10 minutes in between with about a 45minutes lunch break) yet they don't look as tired as us.

Yea...so since my breaks are short I grudge every extra minute it takes for the water to boil.

I know I am a bit off when I type these kind of posts in my blog.
Sorry dear readers..I guess you really won't understand unless you're taking ACCA. As usual for every sitting I'm seriously dreading Judgement Day!!!

Oh yea....to Monash and Aussie Uni students....
(referring to Sze Haw, Chrysie, Kar Ning, Angelica, Kat and the happy bunch)
I know you're either experiencing freedom or about to get freedom. Haha!!!
Go crazy okay????

:)

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails