Wednesday 18 November 2009

I should be studying....

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!
But my brain is like in rebellion mode...It is the same EVERY sitting. I will stare at my books and wish I can study all the contents through osmosis. Absorb 'em all brain!!!!!

Can someone please motivate me to study???!!!!!!!!!
Teach me how to love IAS-es, embrace investment appraisal, admire ethical decision-making. There's like this frantic mantra buzzing in my head now. Hedging-AAAModel-sharebasedpayments-CSOCI-32,39-CAPM-sustainabilityreporting-I-am-so-dead-and-I-don't-know-if-I-can-make-it!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook has some numbing effect of my exam panic. It is converting some of my exam stress. I got my highest highscore ever a few days ago:-

And then the board was wiped clean for a new week's tourney. Blehh...
Okay..back to the grindstone Joyce!!!!

p/s: I seem to have lost my penchant for eating..Have hardly been eating more than once a day.Is it good or bad??

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails