Thursday 14 October 2010

I WON ADAM LAMBERT CONCERT TICKETS!!!

I was casually scrolling through my e-mails when I saw that Nuffnang had e-mailed me:-
My heart kinda missed a beat because I had given up on hoping for the tickets since I didn't get any e-mail on the stipulated date that they said they would announce the results. And here was fresh hope. All the suspense came back and I clicked to open the mail.
OMG!!!! I jumped up and down on the spot. Wow!!! I quickly dialed Yoong's number and waited for her to pick up the phone. I'd promised that I would bring her to the concert if I won first prize and she was WAY more hyped up about the Adam Lambert concert than I was.

*Toot toot*
Yoong : *picks up phone* Yea jie??
Me : YOONGG!!!!Guess what???!! I WON THE ADAM LAMBERT BLOG CONTEST!! FIRST PRIZE!!!!
Yoong : *high pitched screaming* AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!! *clattering sound* *fumbling sounds* OMG!!! Jie you're the best!!!!!!!!!! AAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! *more high pitched screaming*

Haha!!! I felt so elated and excited!! To read the blog post that won me the tickets, click here. Ben just beamed at me when I told him that I won the tickets and asked me when and where do I collect my prize. My boyfriend, the composed one. Anyway, we went to the Nuffnang office to collect my tickets in the morning before he was due at work.

Three exclusive Digi Zone tickets worth RM 298 each
We had breakfast in a Hainanese coffee shop called Yut Kee after that. The place is supposedly award-winning but I found the food there only so so. Only thing I really liked was the soft-boiled egg.
Soft-boiled eggs

Kaya Butter Toast

Chicken Chop

Next up : My Adam Lambert Glam Nation Tour post!!!

1 squeaked:

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

Related Posts with Thumbnails