Friday 21 March 2008

Good Friday

Good Friday Service in church...
To be honest,I didn't give it much thought until on Wednesday;Abel suddenly messaged me about it asking if I was asking anybody to attend.So I tried asking Stephanie and Christina adnd surprisingly (since so last minute) they agreed to come.

I was in one of those rare moods where I actually felt like dressing up to attend a service. Normally I just try to not look like a homeless person as a sign of respect to appear before the King of kings. And as usual,sms-es started flying back and forth among us girls;deciding what to wear (*hahaha*).

My bro was involved in one of the performances so he had to go early. There was a slight mishap where Abel got L-O-S-T while fetching Christina (and who was assuring me all he needed was the address to find the house...no problem...) Never mind. Everyone reached safely if not on time.

Praise God, the service went smoothly.Took some pictures with my mobile since we were all dressed up so prettily...*hehehehe* Will get more pictures from SzeHaw and post up soon (since she brought a camera)


------------------------------------

OH YEA!!!!!!
HAPPY HAPPENINGS this week:

SHOBANA IS BACK!!!!!!
NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!!!!
MADE US ALL SO SAD CAUSE WE THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING AWAY
AND SUDDENLY WE BUMP INTO HER AT THE STAIRS!!
*I'm glad you're staying though,dear..*

And I got my nice white heels:

Actually I got them last week...but forgot to show them off.*grins*

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails