Thursday 6 March 2008

Luncheon with Shobana...

Shobana's leaving us all to make a new home in Kedah. Grand farewell activities had to be cancelled because parents were reluctant to let us out in the midst of election fever. Lunch at Coco's had to suffice (I hope it was OK Shobana...).
Agreed time was 1pm...but somehow Malaysian time seemed to intervene.So cards helped us kill time..AGAIN. Not poker though...'Chor Tai Di' or Big Two.We sat in this special curtained and cushioned area since we were a big group and somehow,all the other tables had their heads turned towards us. I HAD NO IDEA WHY. Maybe it was because we were the only ones not in working suits...
I had Spaghetti Carbonara with cheese and some onion rings (not very nice...)

Getting funny with the onion rings...
Everyone enjoying their food...haha....

I can't help wondering if there was 'something' in the food..

Lastly....
GROUP PICTURES!!!!!!!
My haircut didn't turn out nicely...so I look darn weird...
Hmm...
Never mind..hair clips to the rescue.
Ehem..

SHOBANA WE ARE GONNA MISS YOU!!!!!!!
WHY DID U HAVE TO LEAVE?????!!!!!

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails