Sunday 16 March 2008

Random Facts you MIGHT want to know..

(Totally not relevant to the title)

I saw these softies in a shop the other day. I WANT THE PINK ONE!!!!Its expression is so 'I'm-gonna-do-something-bad-watch-out".

---------------------------------

Some random facts I found while web surfing...(This proves I need more excitement in my life.. *sighs*)
  1. Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.
  2. Mosquitoes have 47 teeth.
  3. The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
  4. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
  5. A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.
  6. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
  7. Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
  8. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
  9. If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
  10. The Word Goodbye come from "God By" which is from "May God be with you"
  11. In a deck of playing cards the king of hearts is the only king without a mustache
  12. Men laugh longer, more loudly, and more often than women
  13. Alexander the Great made his soldiers keep clean-shaven so the enemy couldn't grab them by the beards and stab them with their swords
OK...to top it all up...
Some random facts about ME:-


  • I've got small feet (9 inches only and you're welcome to measure it)
  • I was a LIBRARIAN in high school (used to be prefect in middle school but it was boring)
  • I can do glass painting,embossing, and stencilling (The pic below is a view of the glass painted in the MGS Ipoh library)
  • I'm a sucker for shoes ESPECIALLY heels
  • I talk very fast (according to my aunts)
  • When I am sleepy, I look ANGRY (-_____-")
  • I eat sushi with wasabi like dipping french fries into ketchup.
  • I send an average of 6000-8000 sms-es a month (I checked my message counter)
  • I have violent fits if I see cockroaches,mosquitoes,lizards,rats or any form of house pest (CAN'T STAND THEM!!!!!!!!)
  • Sometimes I don't comb my hair in the mornings
  • I hate it when people are LATE (I'll be cursing in my mind until they arrive...so don't be late!!!!!Its not a good habit anyway)
  • I listen to opera and instrumental music and I love OLDIES.
  • I'm good with kids (Seriously...when I want to)
I'm weird...

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails