Monday 15 February 2010

There, they go again...

Only the second day of CNY 2010 and I am feeling bereft.
(Choy!!..no one passed away if okay; you're thinking that)
The Aussie students are all packing their bags and boarding their flights back Down Under and this round; another person is added to their number. Someone very dear to me:-
*Sigh*..she left so fast and I am kind of feeling guilty because I feel like I didn't spend as much time with her as I should have before she left; being in Subang while she in Ipoh.

-----------------------------------------
Fast forward skip emo part
-----------------------------------------

I do feel happy for her though, since Miss Sze Haw is going to further her studies in Melbourne and also will experience a new life.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us And also, she will have friends who will be there for her in Aussie (since there're SOOO many Ipoh people there you can start a community). Anyway, while she was putting the finishing touches to her luggage, Chrys, Lainey and Michelle came with me to crash her room and spend some time together. And I FINAALLY have a recent picture of all of us:-

My girls..

(Chrys!!!Faster upload yours for me to curi!!!)

Me and Chrys

Me and Lainey being the ANG ones in RED.

Me and Michelle
Sze Haw and I

And Chrys and Lainey are also going back soon. One to Melbourne and the other to Tasmania. See what I mean about the Ipoh community in Aussie??? Never mind...MICHELLE!!I still have you!!!!

--------------------------------

So I went along in my uncle's car to send SzeHaw off. Last minute decision and I grabbed the opportunity. We set out for KL nice and early in the morning (her flight was at 5:35 p.m.) and went to 1Utama for lunch in Dragon-i. Actually, it was my cousin bro, Shyang's, birthday :-

Food pics...

And after eating, sat in drowsy silence all the way to KLIA...
As usual there was a lot of waiting around the airport and we waited around while SzeHaw checked in and sorted out her luggage.

And all too soon it was time for her to board...


Goodbyes and well wishes later...and she was soon out of sight.
I am going to miss you so much.
But take care and have fun over there, k???Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 squeaked:

Ken Wooi said...

CNY was pretty boring for me =)

kenwooi.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails