Sunday 10 January 2010

I'm going to Astro B.yond Bloggers Night!!!Yay!!!

Checked my inbox and saw this. Woohoo!!!!THANK YOU NUFFNANG for choosing me as one of the bloggers!!!!!
Pretty excited about it because I stand to win one of '3 units of Astro B.yond set comprising 32” LG High Definition TV, Astro B.yond box, new remote control and new outdoor dish to give out along with free subscription to Astro B.yond channels!' (quote from Nuffnang blog) plus we're eating at Modesto's. Never been there before but I heard that the food there is superb. Now I have to put together my outfit for that night and also think of the transport.Plan plan plan....Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

------------------------------------------

Aside from that, I don't have anything particular exciting to tell. Went for Klang bak kut teh with cell group W31 yesterday and it was really so good to see them again. Felt a bit weird though because there were people missing from our group. I guess it is going to be a quiet without them...
Sze Haw, Cath, Daniel, Joel!!!!
DON'T GO LAH!!!!!!!!

Anyway, we went by car (thanks Jee Kit and Stanley for driving!!!) and I was sitting and the back seat and watching the route they took to drive to Klang. I was really impressed how they went through little lanes and roads like seasoned drivers until Stanley told me,"We're actually following Nat's GPS..." Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Then I was not so impressed anymore when we arrived at Pandamaran area for the bak kut teh because the GPS actually took us to a really roundabout way. Oh wells, our breakfast became brunch and we sapu-ed it all clean. The highlight of the meal was probably when a baby cockroach suddenly crawled out from under my plate and my reflex was to sweep it away and it landed on Yean Shan's bag; made her scream and swipe it away back to me; I swatted it to the ground where it died under my brother's stamping shoe. Drama yes???

Okay, before I end...let me talk about another random thing.
Recently noticed these supplements occupying the shelves of Watson's and Guardian when I was looking for zinc supplements:-

Read labels...
I wasn't interest in what they DO, but more in HOW they made those tablets.Hahahaha!!!!!
Alrighty...that's all for now.





:)

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails