Tuesday 20 April 2010

I ♥ the sound of rain

My P3 lecturer finished the syllabus with us today. OMG...this totally makes me feel all the more stressed. It means I have to start hardcore revision for finals now. Eeeeek!!!

When class finished, Abel and I were stuck in the cafeteria for a little while because the rain was SO HEAVY. To the point even I didn't dare to rush through it because:
1. I had no umbrella
2. I didn't want to risk falling sick again
3. I was wearing slippers with worn out soles

Reason Number 3 is the biggest factor. The last time I attempted a dash like that, I remember skidding across the wet tiles and misshaping the bushes along the sidewalk by clutching them hard to avoid landing on my butt. Don't laugh. I actually did land on my butt once and ever since, trauma prevails every time I have to walk across the wet tiles.

But I made it to my room in one piece. It's been a long time since I had been able to lie in bed without having to worry about anything later and listen to the sound of the rain. It was peaceful. And I actually napped. Fortunately, Louisa and Ben woke me up with their texts else I think I would have slept till the next day!!

Anyway, I have the room to myself AGAIN since my roomie has gone back for a week. Hohohohoho... *evil grin*. Nah, I don't know why I did that evil impersonation. Just a little random end to this post. I have been massaging my bruises from paintball following to advice from several parties. I think it works because I don't feel the pain so much, but my bruises are turning UGLIER because they're turning darker and BIGGER!! See the one on me thigh now:-



compared to just 3 days ago...


The others on my arms and legs look equally bad only not as big. Fortunately I can cover them all with my clothing else I will give people the impression that I'm either very careless or I am in an abusive relationship. Haha!!! Kidding.

Alright. That's enough randomness for today. Out.

2 squeaked:

Ken Wooi said...

i love the rain.. but not when im outside with it.. speedy recovery for your injuries.. =)

JoYce said...

haha!!!actually when I was younger I used to fantasize about playing in the rain. I still do sometimes. :)
Thanks for the well wishes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails