Sunday 18 July 2010

Makan Makan and Fun with W31 & W51

This is dedicated to my awesome cell group W31 and also to W51; whom we mix so much with that I really cannot differentiate us sometimes!! Thank you all for making cell time so fun and merry!!! I've missed out on the CG outings which involve nature, so for this post, I only have pictures of FOOD which I shared together. As I always maintain : Good food tastes GREAT with AWESOME company. And I'm glad to have AWESOME people to share makan times with!!!

Pictures from Murni in USJ. After combined CG with W51!!

My Roti Hawaii (beef)

'I Love You'

Brian was snap snapping with my camera and these pictures are taken by him:-

Chattering around the table
(all look so serious)

Picture of the night : Beloved cell leader NAT!!!

Pictures from New Paris Restaurant in SS2. After Saturday night service. Combined with Venetia's cell group and W51 also joined us later on.

Our dinner

The restaurant specialty:-
Pork Ribs with Watermelon
(the watermelon balls were so cute!!!)

Tofu

Kangkung Belacan

Fried Calamari Rings

Sweet and Sour Pork (Gu Lou Yoke)

More veggies

The bill
Worked out to be about RM13++ per head.

After eating; camera session!!! Pictures courtesy of Brian's FB from his camera!!:-

Our table

Priscilla and Brian
Yean Shan and Brian


Yean Shan and I 'bullying' Steph


Random group picture!!
Fuyoh!!check out Jee Kit (far right) 's gaya pose!!

Haha!!!And lastly, one picture from my humble compact; the four guys attempting to pose intimately (but epic fail) with the painted background:-

I love you all!!!

0 squeaked:

Related Posts with Thumbnails